Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pawsh

Pawsh Dog Boutique is a gem in the middle of Back Bay on Newbury Street and it has plenty of gem-studded collars to prove it! Balki, the Boston Terrier mascot for the store, slept quietly in the corner while I shopped for a slicker brush and any other miscellaneous goodies for Pita.

The store is clean and small, but the downstairs will surprise you with a clearance section and a selection of dog food. Since I was shopping around for various places nearby to buy dog food on a routine basis for Pita, Pawsh caught my attention in that THEY DELIVER! How smart when it is not easy to carry huge bags of dog food anywhere in the city. Even though they have a small selection of dog foods in the store, the owner offered to order what I wanted for the regular price and deliver it to my house for $3. I emailed him for the price of the food and I have not heard back yet, but he probably is not raising the price since it is a guaranteed sale.

Pawsh might be a little to classy for my taste, but I had a pleasant experience and Pita and I might just take a long walk over there sometime for a tasty dog treat and some Ben & Jerry's!

For the Pawsh website, click here: http://pawshboston.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment